- 1.OSARECOMPANY will continuously educate, supervise, and review this Policy so that the importance of personal information is understood by all executives, employees, and other related personnel.
- 2.Information shall be obtained only with the consent from the person that the personal information belongs to.
- 3.OSARECOMPANY will not acquire personal information by any unlawful means.
- 4.OSARECOMPANY will clarify the use of the personal information as needed, and obtain, use, and provide the information as needed. The personal information obtained shall only be used by the contact personnel within the extent necessary, and will take necessary measures to ensure that the information is not used for any other purposes.
- 5.OSARECOMPANY will ensure the accuracy and updates of the personal information, as well as preventing unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of the personal information.
- 6.OSARECOMPANY will respond to the inquiries, claims, requests for disclosure of the personal information in a sincere and timely manner.
- 7.OSARECOMPANY will handle the personal information to the extent of the purpose as told to the client. Furthermore, OSARECOMPANY will not share the personal information with a third party unless agreed by the client, or in a case where there is a valid reason.
- 8.OSARECOMPANY will follow the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and principles enacted by the country.
- 9.OSARECOMPANY will formulate and implement and continuously improve the 「Personal Information Protection Management System (hereinafter referred to as “regulations of OSARECOMPANY”)」.
- 10.Contents of inquiry and requests shall not be revealed to those other than the client or inquirer.
- 11.Contacts to clients or inquirers will not be made to any contact information other than that designated.
- 12.Management and storage, along with disposal of reports and records shall be done with full responsibility.
Enacted：January 1st, 2015
OSARECOMPANY Inc. Kazuki Uchimura, Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
OSARECOMPANY declares to use the personal information within the extent of the following purposes as stated in the law regarding the protection of personal information (Act on the Protection of Personal Information)
Contact Information：TEL 03-6689-4109
2.Purpose of Use
OSARECOMPANY.Inc (hereinafter referred to as “OSARECOMPANY”) declares to use the personal information within the extent of the following purposes as stated in the law regarding the protection of personal information (Act on the Protection of Personal Information) Article 18, Section 1 and JIS Q 15001:2006 . In the case where the need of the use of personal information beyond the extent of the purpose previously stated and declared arises, the information will be used only with the consent of the person in which the information belongs to.
■ Client Information
- 1)In the case where information is given on the product and services of OSARECOMPANY
- 2)In the case where sales, services, and delivery of products of OSARECOMPANY are made
- 3)In the case where a questionnaire is completed for the purpose of improving quality of services provided by OSARECOMPANY
- 4)In the case where a need for identification, user confirmation, or login of membership services of OSARECOMPANY arises
- 5)In the case where contact of provision of services related to what is stated in 1)～4) above is needed
- 6)In the case of customer service or inquiry from customers
■ Information of Clients and Related Personnel
- 1)In the case where duties bounded by a contract between OSARECOMPANY and its client are enforced
- 2)In the case of making business contacts
- 3)In case of receiving information or commodity
- 4)In case of introducing related personnel of clients to other clients (a third party)
■ Information of Job and Event Applicants
- 1)In case of contacting applicants of the interview date, results, and other information needed for the employment screening
- 2)Screening documents used to determine if the person is deemed suitable based on the entry requirements
- 3)Basic documents of the information registration management needed for the personnel registration after hiring is decided
■ Employee Information
- 1)Personnel labor management (including personnel evaluation、placement (including temporary transfers and transfers)、training、and hiring)
- 2)Wage management (including salary・settlement of compensation, and severance payment)
- 3)Health management (including medical examinations and health guidance)
- 4)Welfare (including property accumulation savings, discount services of products of OSARECOMPANY)
- 5)Security management (including crime prevention, disaster prevention, system authentication, and industrial safety and health)
- 6)Business administration (including contact regarding business, creation of various reports, and posting on Groupware)
3.Provision to a Third Party
OSARECOMPANY will not, excluding the following cases, share the personal information of the clients to a third party.
- 1)In the case where there is consent by the client
- 2)In the case where it is done according to the law
- 3)In the case where the information is needed for protection of human lives, body, or property and gaining consent from the client is difficult due to the circumstances
- 4)In the case where the succession of business is made for reasons such as merging, company split, business transfers, and others
There are cases where the handling of personal information is consigned to a third party within the extent needed to achieve the purpose of use. In such case, the confidential information agreement established based on the standards of OSARECOMPANY shall be entered into and made sure that the protection of personal information is kept.
5.Notification, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of purpose of use of personal information, discontinuation of utilization, deletion or the right of refusal of provision
Requests may be made for notification, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of purpose of use of personal information, discontinuation of utilization, deletion, or discontinuation of provision to a third party. For procedures, please contact 「8. Inquiries regarding complaints and consultation of personal information」below. The requests shall be made directly from the person involved, and if the person is below the age of 18 (below a high school senior), there may be a case where we ask for a request from a guardian depending on the contents of the personal information.
In the case of either a), b), c), below, discontinuation of utilization is not possible, but in such case, we will notify you without any delay and provide an explanation.
- a)Cases in which there is danger in harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- b)Cases in which there is danger in hindering the appropriate execution of duties of the business operator
- c)Cases in which the laws are violated
6.Voluntariness of Provision of Personal Information
The provision of personal information is voluntary, however, in the case where the required Fields are not answered, we ask for your understanding that we may not be able to handle inquiries or provision of services.
7.Notifications in cases where the personal information is acquired in any form other than a direct documentation from the person
There are no notifications to be made.
8.Inquiries regarding complaints and consultation of personal information
OSARECOMPANY Inc Personal Information Inquiry Service Administration Department
6-1-8 Sotokanda Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 101-0021 JAPAN