- Job Type
- １.Costume Designer
Costume design, styling, production, and costume fitting of clients (music artists, TV personalities, corporations, organizations, characters, digital contents).
Styling, production, costume fitting, and costume management of clients (music artists, TV personalities, corporations and organizations).
Hair and makeup of clients (music artists, TV personalities, etc.) and direction of partner hair and makeup staff.
- 4.Sales Administrator
Management of creators (costume designers, stylists, hair and makeup artists) and projects (schedule management, budget management).
- 5.Business Creator
Project development, business development.
- 6.Public Relations
- 8.General affairs, information system
- 9.Personnel and labor relations
- １.Costume Designer
- Type of Employment
- Contract employee
（A period of 6 months. After the 6 months have passed, there may be possibility of appointment to a permanent employee or continuation of contract）
May start as a managerial class depending on skill and experience.
We are also seeking part-timers for ② and ③.Click here for part-time application
- Those Subject to Consideration
- ・Those with communication skills and honesty.
- ・Those who create a positive vibe and atmosphere (smiles, open-minded); has a likeableness.
- ・Those with curiosity, ambition, and ability to take immediate action. As we are a venture company in the entertainment field, everyone is a team-player.
- Work Location
- Tokyo, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Niigata, other locations domestic or abroad
- ※Other domestic and overseas areas depending on the project
- ※There is a possibility of changes in main work location
- Work Hours
- 11：00～20：00（1H Break）
- ※Fluctuates due to shifts
- Monthly salary over ¥235,000 Japanese Yen
- ※Based on corporate regulations upon consideration of experience.
- Full compensation of transportation expenses
Compensation for overtime (general)
Profit-sharing (managerial class and general)
Annual salary raise
- Expected Number to be Hired
- Few spots per position